Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

The din of bikers setting the tone for today over here in Port Dover town...methinks I'll have to go and have a walkabout some time today...air is crisp and clear, and the riders are leatherbound, hmmm, biker din but inner quiet, resting after a very first in adult life, opening night for Lights on Broadway, kind of surreal, for lack of a better word, feels like I'm catching up with myself, I'm in this body but the persona is projecting itself through me, I am in suspension...I think I like it...so funny to have just left a theatre town only to jump right into the spectacle. Wonderful opportunity to observe the play of the elements; joyful creativity, transformation, love, but also scatterbrains, divadom and inertia, all present among us............................................................ Was remembering Dad the other day and thinking about his strong desire for peace...I am so glad he has found it.

No comments: